apologies & new writing space

Hello! Yesterday (January 4, 2018) I posted a blog post here for the first time in a long time, just as a way of getting myself back into writing, which I'm glad I did. However, I regret that I didn't take into account that some of you had subscribed to this blog years ago when I was making an effort to only publish more finished pieces. So, for now I have deleted my post from yesterday and moved it to a new place where for now I simply intend to get back into the habit and practice of writing for an audience. If you're interested in reading relatively raw, unrefined writing from me, you're welcome to check it out here https://karlsrawwriting.blogspot.com/, but I'm intending to only share the address with a small circle of people, since it's not really intended for a wider audience for now. I hope this note finds you well. Feel free to comment. Love, Karl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Liberation

Journey in Asia, Part II: January-April 2009